Thursday, December 11, 2008

One-Skein crochet scarf

I wanted to make a quick but nice present
for mum and I knew that
this scarf would fit the bill.
When rolled up it looks
like a perfect rose.

scarf rolled up

When worn it can be wrapped once
or several times around the neck.

One-Skein scarf for mum

1032 people (counting me)
have made it Ravelry's
most popular crochet project.
I used Paton's Classic Merino
and I would guess that
I used only 3/4 of a skein.
I've seen it made with acrylics
and expensive yarns and all
of them resulted in a very pretty scarf.

You can find the free pattern here
or in the Happy Hooker book.

No comments:

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...