Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 6: Do you think this will get taken too?

A while ago I discovered that
my front corner post was missing.
Missing post cap before replacement
A week later I went out to discover
that someone had popped a broken
dog toy over it.
Broken dog toy replaces missing post cap
I left that toy on it quite a 
while and then it hit me that
it would make a nice base
to attach a crochet project.
Today I made this.
Side view of new crocheted post cap
Here is the top view.
 Day 6 missing fence cap blooms

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Did you put it back on the corner post? LOL That would give people something to talk about.

sukigirl said...

Thanks Barbara, yes I did.
A lot of people walking their dogs pause at that post, or rather their dogs do if you know what I mean so it'll give them something to look at lol!

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...