Monday, February 14, 2011

A garland of crochet flowers for my chandelier

There is still a lot of snow on the ground
on this lovely Valentine's Day.
So I brought some spring into the house
in the form of crochet flowers.

Chandelier with garland of crochet flowers

A garland of flowers

Here is the free pattern
on Ravelry.
When I made it
it was only in German here
free German pattern.
It took me a while to figure
it out since google translate
doesn't include translation for
crochet stitches.
But it was a fun challenge.

You can make this garland as long
or as short as you like.
The flowers are made first and then
added as you make the vines and leaves.
It's the type of project you really
don't have to concentrate a lot on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally in heaven over here. I'm not sure how I even got here. I think it had to do with that birdhouse and clicking on a link. Well, I'm here to stay.... Love all I see...

sukigirl said...

I'm so happy that you found me!...half the time I don't know what I'm doing but hopefully you'll ignore that part :D
cheers

M.B. said...

Well, I'm from Germany... :) It took me some time to figure out the English patterns. I can totally understand what you had to go through! Anyway, please ignore my mistakes, I hope the sentences weren't too Yoda-ish.

sukigirl said...

Your English is wonderful.
I took German in grades 9 and 10 so that helped me a wee bit.
I was recently in Vienna and it was fun to see how many words I could figure out.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
Cheers and have a great day!

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...