Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm in love with my Barista

I'm also sleeping with him.
(okay....he is also my husband.)
We both love going to coffee houses so a few years back
he decided to buy an espresso machine for home.
It's a semi-automatic and produces
the most wonderful espressos
and cappuccinos.
So for Valentines Day I'm
making him some cloths to use
for clean up.
He doesn't care if they are cute
or not....they just need to be functional.
But that doesn't mean I can't have fun.
Grey potholder for hubby
This first one was so easy to make.
It is basically an open mesh with
strips of crochet woven in.

potholders in progress
I actually made it first with a white mesh
but changed my mind and made the grey version.

These next two are my favourites.
The are made in a lovely vintage cotton
that I found at the thrift store.
These I'm going to keep for myself.
vintage style potholders
I'm working on a few more so
will post those soon.


No comments:

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...